Wednesday 4 July 2012

CHECK That Off my List √

I've been hauling a lot over the past few weeks (collective haul, theBalm haul, MAC & Sephora haul, Shoppers & Lush haul). From those hauls, I've collected a lot of the products that I featured in my "Beauty Wishlist" post and my "Another Beauty Wishlist" post. 
I'm like a kid on Christmas morning 
So far, from my Beauty Wishlists, I've gotten:


  1. Caudalie Beauty Elixir - I've been using this product quite a bit since I bought it and I am in love with it! It's the most refreshing, minty mist on a hot summer day 
  2. Clarins Instant Light Natural lip perfector in 02 Apricot Shimmer - Lovely lip product. I already have the pink colour, but the apricot shimmer shade adds a subtle wash of peachiness to the lips. Not a sticky lip gloss, or a super moisturizing lip balm, the Clarins Instant Natural lip perfector falls in between a gloss and balm. Super neat-o lip product. Highly recommend it!
  3. Chanel Illusion d'Ombre eyeshadow in Emerveille - still haven't plucked up the courage to use this product yet. It'll happen, one day
  4. Nars eyeshadow duo in Alhambra - This eyeshadow duo is amazing! The lightest colour in the duo is like a rosey-gold colour, and the darker shade is more of a peachy-gold. They're both lovely eyeshadows, either to wear together or separately. The texture of Nars eyeshadow's is so smooth and velvety, I will definitely have to get more in the future
  5. Clarins Liquid Bronze Self Tanning lotion -  I USE THIS EVERY NIGHT AND I FREAKIN' LOVE IT!!! I use it on my face, neck, and décolleté area. I don't particularly like subjecting my face to the sun. I use this self tanning lotion on a cotton round and apply evenly to my face like I would a toner. When  I wake up in the morning, my face is perfeclty and evenly TAN, not orange
xoxoDarlingBuds

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...