Monday 19 November 2012

Music Monday #2

Before Monday becomes Tuesday I want to get this week's edition of "Music Monday" posted. I think I'm going to try and make this a weekly thing. I'm going to post a song or songs that have been playing on repeat on my itunes. 
Enjoy!
ZZ Ward - "Last Love Song"

Ke$ha - "Die Young"
(don't shoot me...this song is really catchy!)

Nashville cast - "If I Didn't Know Better"
(I have been so obsessed with this tv show lately! It's awesome. It's the tv version of the movie Country Strong [Donna]. This song is a cover of The Civil Wars song, and is it shameful that I like the Nashville one better?)

keep the music playing

xoxoDarlingBuds

p.s. oops, I just realized I haven't posted anything since last week's Music Monday. I have so many ideas for posts, I just have to hanker down and get all the photos and writing done. Please be patient!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...