Saturday 10 November 2012

Sephora Friends & Family Sale HAUL

In terms of shopping, Sephora Friends & Family Sale is up there in my top 5 favourite shopping excursions. 20% off makeup that never goes on sale any other time...um, YES!
This year, I didn't purchase any of the "typical" products that I would usually go for. I didn't get any eyeshadows. I didn't get any blushes. I didn't get any nail polish. I know, strange. Needless to say, I'm super excited about the products I did get and I'd like to share them with you. 
Firstly, one of the great things about the Sephora Friends & Family Sale is that it occurs so close to the holidays therefore all of the brands' holiday kits are already on the shelves!
From Korres, I saw this unbeatable deal: two full size products for literally $5 more than one of the products would have cost alone. WHAT A DEAL!
This particular gift set is called the "Radiance Revealed Wild Rose Brightening Duo" which sounded right up my alley. It's comes with two full size products: Wild Rose daily brightening & refining buff cleanser (left) and the Wild Rose + vitamin C advanced brightening sleeping facial (right). I've been wanting to try the sleeping facial for a while now, and I almost purchased it on its own but when I saw this duo I just couldn't believe the deal. To put it into context: the moisturizer on its own is $62.50, this packaged deal was $69. AMAZING! I'm so excited to start using these products. 


Another amazing deal Holiday deal from Korres was this little bundle 3 full size Korres lip butters, in 3 different colours/scents. One lip butter on its own is $16 - $18). I only tested this lip butter out once on my lips but it was really really nice. I've heard so much about these lip butter from YouTube beauty gurus claiming them to be a miracle product for your lips. I finally caved and I'm inkling to see how they fair 

FINALLY I purchased the Nars smudge proof eyeshadow base that I have been eyeing for a long while(haha, get it? EYEing).
I'm happy to have all of these products in my stash now, especially the eyeshadow base because that have been a long time coveted product. 
Did you anybody else take advantage of Sephora's Friends & Family Sale??

Until next time, 

xoxoDarlingBuds

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...