Friday 1 June 2012

Uh Oh...I've done it again

Hue from MAC is one of my favourite lipsticks of all time; but, I hate the way it clings to any little dry patches on my lips. It's a glaze finish which is also a sheerer formula, another aspect I'm not too particularly fond of. I feel like it really just accentuates any flaw. So I went to MAC looking for a replacement, and I ended up coming out of the shop with 2 replacements! And then randomly, as if driven by some supernatural force, I ended up in Sephora...but I only bought one thing so that is a vast improvement! Yay me!

The MAC Lipsticks:
The pinky-nudey colour on the left is Creme Cup, and the peachy-nudey colour on the right is Creme d'Nude. Two colours which have coincidentally been on my MAC Want List for a while. When swatched side by side with Hue, they look sort of similar. Obviously Creme Cup plays up more on the pink tones in Hue, whereas Creme d'Nude leans more towards the peach and nude hues in Hue (ha, no shit).
I'll do a more in depth review and comparaison bientôt.

MUFE at Sephora
I have been eyeing this colour aqua cream shadow ever since I bought my first one way back in November. I couldn't decide between #15 and #13 at the time. I ended up buying #15 which as it turns out, is a total dupe for the Maybelline Color Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze . Which leaves MUFE #13. A lovely champagne-beige colour. It's got shimmer, but not too much. I've seriously been loving cream shadows recently because they're easy to apply, they last all day, and they don't crease or smudge. 
MUFE Aqua Cream eye colour, #13
Such lovely new products! I've been such a haul-zilla lately! 

xoxoDarlingBuds

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...