Tuesday 17 April 2012

Beauty Wishlist




1. Laura Mercier Metallic Creme Eye Colour in "Platinum." This is basically just a cream eyeshadow but I really like how the product comes out of a tube. I've heard a lot of good things about this product, especially from Vivianna from Vivianna Does Makeup and Lorraine from The Current Custom (youtube). Apparently the colours and staying power are just fabulous!


2. Burberry Sheer Eyeshadow in "Pale Barley." Temptalia did a full review of this eyeshadow and it is to die for! It's the perfect all over lid colour


3. Too Faced Better Than False Lashes Nylon Lash Extension System...wow, that's a long name for one product. I haven't heard too much about this product yet but I'm sure it's going to be the biggest mascara since Benefit They're Real came out last summer. I've seen a couple of before and after pictures of people who have used this lash system and the results were unbelievable. It's very expensive as far as mascaras go, around $40, but compared to eye lash extensions, it's a good deal. 


4. Nars Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer. The hottest new tinted moisturizer since Laura Mericer. I love tinted moisturizers, especially for summer. After I've used up my Garnier BB Cream and my other Laura Mercier tinted moisturizers, I'm definitely going to give this Nars product a try. 


5. Urban Decay Super Saturated High Gloss Lip color in "Lovechild." All of the products on my wishlist seem to have the longest names ever. I saw style blogger Keiko Lynn use this lip colour in one of her "Makeup Monday" posts and I fell in love with the colour! It's a really pretty soft pink that is wearable for any time of the year. I would love to try other colours from the Super Saturated range from Urban Decay, but Lovechild is at the top of my list. 


6. Soap $ Glory "Clean On Me" Creamy Clarifying Shower Gel. I've heard that this shower gel smells exactly like Coco Mademoiselle (more on that in a minute). I've only heard good things in general about Soap & Glory products, especially their bath and body products. Miss Glamorazzi (one of my fave youtubers) raves about a lot of Soap & Glory products so of course I just really want to give 'em all a try. OH and apparently it has a body lotion built in so it's super moisturizing too (according to the Sephora website). By the way, although it's a UK brand, Soap & Glory is available in the States at Sephora, but in Canada you can get it at Shopper's Drug mart. 


7. Nars Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base. I've noticed that my beloved Painterly Paint Pot from Mac is beginning to dry up. I think I can get a couple more weeks of usage out of it before it'll be time for it to be disposed :( In preparation for that tragic day, I know that the Nars Smudge Proof eyeshadow base will be the next primer I purchase. I don't like the new packaging of the Urban Decay primer potion, and Lisa Eldridge uses this primer. Anything Lisa Eldridge does is golden in my eyes


8. Nars Duo Eyeshadow in "Alhambra." This is the most beautiful duo of wearable shimmery eyeshadows. I can just picture myself wearing these nude shimmery colours all over the lid once I've developed a wicked tan in the summer. One colour is slightly more pink, and the other is more of a champagne colour. Stable eyeshadow shades for everyday, any day.


9. Nars blush in "Torrid." Described as "coral with shimmer" I have heard a lot of people talking about this blush recently. The last thing I need is a new blush, but it's on my wishlist anyways. Although it has shimmer in it, I've noticed that Nars blushes that contain shimmer come off at the most beautiful natural sheen once applied to the cheeks. Shimmer is not something to shy away from 


10. Nars bronzer in "Laguna." I have so many bronzers that I need to use up first before I go out and buy a new one, but Nars Laguna is a cult favourite and I have never tried it! It'll be the next bronzer I buy once I've used up the 5 bronzers I already have on the go! How did I ever acquire 5 bronzers at once?


11. Caudalie Beauty Elixir. Described on the Sephora website as "part-toner, part-serum mist of essential oils and plant active ingredients. Smoothes the skin, tightens the pores, and provides an instant burst of radiance..." HELLO! This sounds like my kind of product. Also, Vivianna Does Makeup raves about it (again)


12. Chanel Coco Mademoiselle eau de parfum. Luxury in a bottle. My sister got it for Christmas and I was jealous because she doesn't even wear perfume! Boo. I want it. I won't get it though until I use up one perfume that I already have. This will most likely be a Fall purchase


xoxoDarlingBuds

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...