Wednesday 11 April 2012

NOTD: Turquoise & Gold

Ahoy!
I don't know why, but this is one of my favourite nail combinations. I just love the mix between the brightness of the turquoise and the metallic gold
The awesomely bright turquoise colour is Essie's "Turquoise & Caicos" and the gold that I painted only on my ring finger as an accent is Nicole by OPI "The Next CEO." As you may have been able to tell from my last NOTD post ("Trending...featuring Essie"), I really like mixing up my nail looks and using two polish colours. I've said it before and I'll say it again, nail polish is the easiest way to follow the current season's trends. Mixing metallics with colours is another trend you can expect a lot of for this upcoming season. 



I love this look. I feel as though a lot of my NOTD posts from now on are going to be featuring two colours. Guess we'll just have to wait and see


More to come soon 


xoxoDarlingBuds

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...