Monday 16 April 2012

NOTD: Essie's Cocktail Bling




This is probably the last time I'll be wearing this colour until Fall. For Spring and Summer I like wearing brighter colours, but for some reason when I was painting my nails last night, I was really in the mood for a gray/darker nail polish. Essie's Cocktail Bling is a cool toned blue-gray shade. It's very unique polish colour. I actually wore this a couple of times in the winter but I never got around to doing a NOTD of post. To sum this up: this polish reminds me of cold and winter. I like it, but it's  not a spring/summer shade for me. I'm going to pack this away and bring it out again next winter. So long, Cocktail Bling! Until we meet again


xoxoDarlingBuds 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...