Thursday 29 March 2012

Mascara Problems

I have a problem. No the problem is not that I buy too many mascaras. The problem is that I haven't found a good mascara! I can estimate that I have been wearing mascara since I was 13, that's 6 years. If I go though 5 or 6 mascaras a year, plus the other randoms I buy in between...that's roughly 40 mascaras. And a lot of money. Not one has been 100% successful. That's why I'm in the hunt for the BEST mascara. I've taken it upon myself to test not every, but a lot of them. I'm only going to be testing drugstore mascaras. I don't think that I will have to spend upwards of $30 to go the best mascara so I'm sticking with the more affordable ones. I'll update y'all on my findings. Wish me luck!


xoxoDarlingBuds

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...