Tuesday 6 March 2012

NOTD: featuring China Glaze

China Glaze's "Re-Fresh Mint" - another minty blue-green colour that I love so much. I plan on doing a post comparing all of my mint green polishes just to see what the differences are from brand to brand. 
This particular shade from China Glaze is especially bright. It applies really creamy and thick. You could almost get away with only one coat, but I always to 2 for good measure. I can't say anything for certain about the staying power because it was good for the first 2 days, but on the third day I found myself in a chlorinated pool for 4 hours and the polish on certain fingers peeled right off. Once again, if you're good to your nail polish and take care of your nails, the colour should last a while but don't expect miracles if you're soaking your fingers in water for 4 hours. Lesson learned. 
This is another polish that I know I'll be pulling out more and more once spring and summer roll around


xoxoDarlingBuds

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...