Monday 19 March 2012

My Favourite Primer: Benefit Pore-fessional

I never really saw the purpose of a primer before. I don't have particularly oily skin so I needn't worry about my makeup "slipping" off my face throughout the day. I don't have overly massive pores that need refining. And I don't have problematic, acne prone skin that needs evening out. So before Benefit's the Pore-fessional, a primer was never a must in my makeup routine. However, I really love this primer for reasons I shall explain.
It's targeted to minimize the look of enlarged pores. It has a silicone-y texture that smooths right over the surface of the skin to create a base like a blank canvas. 

It's a skin-toned product. It can either be used by itself, or under makeup (which is its more intended use). 
I find that my makeup applies more easily, and looks more natural when applied over the Pore-fessional primer. I also find that on days when I don't wear any makeup at all, I can use only this primer to make my skin look a little more even for a seriously fast get-up-and-go look. It's a really unique product and it's definitely worth checking out if you too have given up on primers. 

xoxoDarlingBuds

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...