Thursday 8 March 2012

NOTD: featuring Essie and Revlon

I saw an idea on pinterest (follow me on pinterest) or tumblr or something of a french manicure-esque look; but instead of doing the traditional white tips, they used a glitter polish! Clever, right? I recreated that look using Essie's Mademoiselle as the base and Revlon's Sparkling. I really love the way it turned out. I didn't need to tape off my tips or anything; I just used a steady hand to paint a clean, straight line. I did the right hand first because I knew that painting my right hand with wet polish already on my left would be more difficult.
 

Of course, I used my trusty Seche Vite top coat to seal everything in. 
I can't think of any other polish combinations off the top of head that I could use for this look but I'm sure something will come to me.

xoxoDarlingBuds

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...