Wednesday 23 May 2012

Another Beauty Wishlist



1. Dior Hydra Life BB cream (SPF 30):  I have been very into BB creams lately. For the past 2 months or so, I have been using the Garnier Skin Renew BB cream non-stop (full review here). I've also heard that Maybelline and L'Oreal are coming out with their own BB creams that will hitting the shelves in Canada in July. However, I have been very tempted by the Dior Hydra Life BB cream - I've just heard the most amazing things about this product, and the SPF 30 doesn't hurt its cause.


2. Dior Rosy Glow - healthy glow awakening blush: Apparently this blush "adjusts" to the perfect colour to suit your skin colour. Even if that is the case, I think this blush looks like the most lovely true pink colour. Almost all of the blushes I have lean more towards the coral end of the spectrum - I don't own any nice bright pink blushes. Dior wouldn't be a bad place to start...


3. Dior 5-Colour eyeshadow in Earth Reflection: I'm going a little wish-crazy with the Dior products, I know; but, Dior has a reputation for not only being one of the finest Haute Couture fashion design houses, but also the creator of fabulous cosmetics. Their 5-colour eyeshadow palettes are, according to the divine Lisa Eldridge, the best eyeshadows on the market.


4. Clarins Liquid Bronze self tanner: I love being tan, but I don't want to damage my skin for the future or get skin cancer. I've heard this self tanner is a really great product, especially for the face. 


5. Clinique Airbrush concealer: Another because -of-Lisa Eldrige want. I'm trying to use up the last of my YSL Touche Eclat and Rimmel Match Perfection concealers, and then this Clinique concealer will be mine!



6. Stella McCartney Stella eau de parfum: Vivianna Does Makeup recently did a blog post about how this is her new favourite perfume for summer (her blog post here). I honestly haven't even smelt thsi perfume yet, but I covet everything Miss Vivianna talks about, so naturally, I put this perfume on my wishlist without even the faintest clue if I'll like it.


7. Phyto Volume Maximizing shampoo: 
Just reading the description of this product will explain why I want it. I have very fine hair so I have been looking for hair products lately to provide my hair with more body and volume.


8. Lush Ocean Salt cleanser: As far as I know, this product can be used on the face and on the body. It's basically a deep cleanser/exfoliant - I've heard it's a good scrub to use on the body before applying fake tan. It's also one of Lush's best-selling products.


9. Lush BIG shampoo: Yet another shampoo that promises volume and body for your hair. Another one of Lush's best-selling products. I have been wanting to try this product for a long time, especially after watching MissGlamorazzi's favorite Lush products video.


10. Clarins Instant Light Natural lip perfector in 02 Apricot Shimmer: between a gloss and a balm, this is the only lipgloss I have tried that literally isn't "sticky". I have one  already in a pink colour, and it just leaves my lips with the loveliest hint of pink. They smells good and they moisturize the lips. I'm looking forward to trying this peachy shade in the near future. 


11. Chanel Illusion d'Ombre in Emerveille: this product is basically a cream eyeshadow. It's the most beauty pinky-champagne colour. It would be such a luxury product


A girl can dream...


xoxoDarlingBuds 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...