Friday 25 May 2012

Decor Envy: Lovely Desk

I mostly use my desk for clutter and homework - not exactly the most inspirational area in the world. Until now. 
I started "pinning" on Pinterest a few months ago. Since then, I have come across so many lovely office/desk areas! I want to change my old habits and make my desk a place of efficiency, organization, and beauty. These are my favourite desk/home office decor ideas:




I love the organized chaos of this area! I love
the magazine clippings above the desk.

LoveMaegan's Home Office
Ikea Expedits are useful! They're modern, yet classic looking, and they provide ample storage for anything!


Just a lovely thing...
Not a desk, but still a beautiful way to
display makeup and other lovelies on a vanity
A girl can dream...


xoxoDarlingBuds

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...