Thursday 10 May 2012

NOTD: featuring Sally Hansen

yet another Nail of the Day...surprise, surprise. Y'all should be getting used to this by now. Once my nail polish starts to chip, I find that it's time for a new colour. Right now, it's this super unique cornflower blue shade from Sally Hansen called "Pacific Blue"




SarahBelle93x from youtube pretty much got every beauty fanatic into this colour. I remember watching one of her videos as she raved about this product, and thinking to myself "I NEED that nail polish." Since it was a Sally Hansen polish, I thought that it would be super easy to find in a drugstore near me. Boy, was a I wrong. I then spent the better part of a year searching high and low in any and every retailer of Sally Hansen polishes looking for this shade. I even desperately tried looking for this polish when I went to Buffalo (Buffalo shopping haul here) but alas, to no avail. This has by far been the most difficult beauty product to get my hands on. Finally, RANDOMLY, I walked into a Shopper's Drug Mart that I usually never go into because it's nowhere near where I live, and I FOUND IT! Obvi, I bought it and have been super happy ever since. And bloody hell, now, every fucking store in Canada has this polish. Whatever, I'm over it. It's mine, and I love it. 
Also, the Sally Hansen "Hard as Nails, Xtreme wear" formula stands up really well against chipping, so for $2.99, this is a fabulous polish


xoxoDarlingBuds

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...