Thursday 17 May 2012

NOTD: featuring Minty Essie

 Click below to read/see more...

This is the mint polish that started it all. The whole minty trend, I swear, is based on this nail polish. "Mint Candy Apple" was the biggest nail polish hit since red - I kid you not. This polish came out in 2009 and the world has not been the same. I remember it was so difficult for me to get my fingers on this polish (tehe, I'm so puny) but when I finally did I died and went to nail polish heaven. 
I forget how much I love this polish until I finally break it out and paint it on my nails. It's a gem! One of my all-time favourites for sure. It's the perfect shade, in between blue and green, but definitely leaning more toward the blue side. It's nice and bright and looks lovely paired with a tan. It's glorious! 
To see this polish compared with other minty shades, click here to see my mint nail polish comparison review


xoxoDarlingBuds

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...