Wednesday 15 February 2012

#16 Fave Song: YOU MAKE MY DREAMS COME TRUE

YOU MAKE MY DREAMS COME TRUE BY: HALL & OATES
You know that part in (500) Days of Summer when the guys is happy he got laid and there's a little dance sequence to this song and after that everyone you know loved this song? Ya, well I loved it way before that. My parents have this thing with Hall & Oates and I guess I got into it because of them. My first ultimate favourite Hall & Oates song was Rich Girl, over-playing and Down With Webster ruined that one for me. You Make My Dreams Come True is the perfect pick-me-up song! It instantly puts me in a good mood. Sometimes I set it as my alarm in the mornings to put me in a great mood from the get-go, but not all the time because I'm sure I would come to associate it with 6am wake up calls. 

Honourable Hall & Oates mention goest to "Everytime You Go Away" which is the exact opposite of the above song. To me, Everytime You Go Away is the perfect break-up song. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...