Saturday 4 February 2012

Nail Polish Collection: Part #1 OPI

Part #1: OPI nail polishes
Here they all are...
Aren't they purrdy? Lined up all organized, looking all sexy...
Anyways, starting with the first grouping of polishes, we have the Neutrals and Pinks
neutrals and pinks
From left to right: Birthday Babe, Dulce de Leche, Elephantastic Pink, Charged Up Cherry, California Raspbery.
My favourite colour from this grouping is Elephantastic Pink by far. It's such a great summer colour: it's so bright and it makes your look way more tan than you actually are. 

Corals and Reds
corals and reds
From left to right: My Chihuahua Bites, Cajun Shrimp, Big Apple Red, Vodka & Caviar, Kennebunk-port.
I haven't actually ever worn because it's new, but I think and I've heard that it's a really great bright summer colour; it's the perfect coral apparently. From this grouping my favourite polish is Vodka & Caviar - it's a really deep blood red that is the perfect vampy nail colour. 


Random Colours
random colours
From left to right: You Don't Know Jacques, Warm & Fozzie, Dating a Royal, Lincoln Park After Dark
It's really hard for me to pick a favourite from this group - I love them all! You Don't Know Jacques is really similar to Sephora by OPI's "Metro Chic" it's a purplish brown, but Jacques is verging more on brown. Dating a Royal is a beautiful royal blue that isn't too bright, but still adds colour to the nails. Lincoln Park After Dark is a cult favourite - it's a very dark purple, so dark it's verging on black. It's also a nice vampy colour, and great for wearing out to a party or a night on the town. I don't know why, but I really love the look of dark colours on nails (but definitely not on toenails). Last but definitely not least is Warm & Fozzie. This is a new polish that came out in late 2011 with the OPI Muppet's Collection. This polish is amazing: it has so many different coloured fleck of sparkle and glitter that it literally goes with everything. I highly recommend this colour because it's just so unique, and the name is so cute. 

So there you have it: Part #1 of my nail polish collection, and we only covered OPI today. There's still so much for y'all to see!

Watch out for Part #2 (Essie)

xoxoDarlingBuds

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...