Sunday 12 February 2012

Nail Polish Collection: Part #4 Barry M

Unfortunately, Barry M nail polishes are exclusively available at Boots in the UK. I always watched the British Beauty Youtube Gurus raving about Barry M nail polishes and I was bummed that I couldn't get my hands on them. Lucky for me though, my friend Jenna recently took a trip to England and she graciously picked up some polishes for me :) 
From left to right: Cobalt Blue, Berry, Lemon, Pink Flamingo, Dusky Mauve, Mushroom 
I love these nail polishes! They are very easy to apply, the paint is opaque and presents a vivid colour and the staying power is really good considering that it's a drugstore brand of polish. Pink Flamingo is really similar to OPI's Elephantastic Pink. It is a very bright, almost coral-pink hue. It's perfect for the summer. Mushroom is really nice warm brown, similar to Essie's Mink Muffs. Berry is a beautiful lilac colour that I am going to really love wearing in the spring. I'm most excited to wear Lemon though. Ever since Chanel's yellow "Mimosa" nail polish became popular last summer I've been inkling to try out a vibrant yellow polish and Barry M's lemon is just that polish. 
I'm so excited for NOTD posts for Spring and Summer because they're all going to be so bright and fun! Y'all can definitely expect some Barry M polishes making features in NOTD posts once the snow melts 
I have 2 more nail polish collection posts left to do and then I'll be done! How exciting!


xoxoDarlingBuds

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...